Sunday 29 November 2009

Week 1 - The Pressure Builds.

I am now heading into the last few weeks of the term and non surprisingly rushing to get all my shoots shot on time. following on from last week's slow and unproductive time in the studio i made sure I cracked on and got a lot done this week. I planned to achieve both high and low key shoots to a high enough standard to use as my finals.


Low key shoot- shot in the studio at uni. 

The model i used is Natasha Hubah. a model/singer-songwriter and soon to be actress from london. 

I shot this on the hasselblad 501 with 
phase one digi back then shot
 It on film (still yet to be developed) whoops!






High key shoot- though i had shot a high key shoot earlier on in the week, which i believe, contains my final image. I did these images for Natasha Portfolio and loved the outcome.

She is a great model to use. Not only is she beautiful but she also knows what she is doing in front of the camera and takes direction really well.
 It was a real pleasure to work with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment